How to Use a Dremel Ultra Saw
Watch this video to learn how to use the Dremel Ultra Saw.
This tool cuts wood, laminate, metal, and many other materials with ease. Its compact size enables the user to easily control the tool, and allows you to get into smaller spaces.
The saw also comes with cutting disks for specialty tasks, such as making flush cuts and doing surface preparation.
In this video, Leah walks you around all the components of the tool, and shows you how to operate it, including:
- How to hold and operate the tool
- How to the change the blade
- How to remove the removable handle, and operate the saw both with and without the handle
- How the saw is easily able to cut through many different types of materials, including metal!
- The safety features of the tool
You Can Do This!
Note: See Jane Drill was provided with the Dremel Ultra Saw at no cost, and was compensated for the video. However, the opinions expressed in the video are Leah’s own opinions.
by See Jane Drill, Copyright 2016, All Rights Reserved
Leave A Comment